• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars returns to Marvel Comics

709 posts in this topic

Ross #1 already bringing good money imo. $49.99

What do 1:50 Marvel covers normally bring for issue #1 ?

In my experience, most dealers sell these types of variants at a dollar value equal to the ratio. So, a 1 in 10 is $10, a 1 in 20 is $20, a 1 in 50 is $50, a 1 in 100 is $100, etc. Maybe someone has different information than this?

Where are you seeing it for $50? That's a steal compared to what is floating around out there right now!

Where are you seeing it for $50? That's a steal compared to what is floating around out there right now!

DCBS has it listed right now for $50.

I would guess some of the other pre-order sites also have it listed for around the same? (shrug) I always assumed DCBS, Midtown, TFAW, etc. all listed these variants for the same price, but I honestly have not compared the Star Wars 1 variants, so I can be very, very wrong here.

There is speculation that Star Wars 1 could hit half a million copies. I'm doubtful these 1 of 50s are going to be hard to find if that is true.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-WARS-1-1-50-ALEX-ROSS-COLOR-VARIANT-/161487472248?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2599674678

I would guess some of the other pre-order sites also have it listed for around the same? (shrug) I always assumed DCBS, Midtown, TFAW, etc. all listed these variants for the same price, but I honestly have not compared the Star Wars 1 variants, so I can be very, very wrong here.

There is speculation that Star Wars 1 could hit half a million copies. I'm doubtful these 1 of 50s are going to be hard to find if that is true.

It just want up then, yesterday DCBS had it for $39.99.

It just want up then, yesterday DCBS had it for $39.99.

That is very interesting.

I went and looked at the order I placed on November 5th. It was priced at $36.00.

Sometimes DCBS does not come through on variants you order. I'd hate for my earlier order to be trumped by a later order at a higher price. I wonder what criteria they use when fulfilling these variant orders? hm Earliest order? Longest customer? Highest price?