• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ms. Marvel #1 vol.1

87 posts in this topic

nice high grade. would trade for archie's mad house 22. $250

ms marvel 1 pictures

You need to do at least the following:

List estimated shipping costs, times, and methods.

List acceptable forms of payment (NOTE: Personal PayPal payment is NOT allowed as a listed option in your post as it is not appropriate for item purchases.)

Here is the link to the selling guidelines. Good luck with the sale or trade.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

And for $250, you're probably going to want to list a grade - especially for this issue, as 9.4 is getting a near multiple of 9.2, etc. GLWTS.

Funny. I thought I had bought this via our PM discussions this morning? So you read the message saying I accepted your offer, and I asked your for your paypal info, and I would pay immediately. But here it is for sale????

I'll wait for your response.

Funny. I thought I had bought this via our PM discussions this morning? So you read the message saying I accepted your offer, and I asked your for your paypal info, and I would pay immediately. But here it is for sale????

:popcorn:

ruhroh-100336862-orig.jpg

Ah!

E00nl.gif

I had a recording on my answering machine when I got home today asking if I wanted to buy this book.....................hmmmm

What's an answering machine?

I don't know if he is just yanking YOUR chain, or all of ours....

E00nl.gif

I initially didn't see the cat- Awesome!!

don't know, but I am sure I know the outcome.

don't know, but I am sure I know the outcome.

you've had some bad luck the last few months

hope this gets fixed the right way :wishluck: