• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set Expansion Requests - Existing Sets Only!

435 posts in this topic

Gemma,

Can you please add the following to the Notti & Nyce Set

Notti & Nyce #v2 #10 Kincaid Chase Edition (0269846006)

Notti & Nyce #v2 #10 Mychaels Chase Edition (0269846005)

Notti & Nyce nn 2015 Bikini Special Mychaels Convention Chase Edition (0269846003)

Notti & Nyce nn 2015 Bikini Special Kotkin Chase Edition (0269846004)

Thank you!

Hey Gemma:

Can you add the Walking Dead Elantra Coupe 2013 Owner's Manual to the Walking Dead (2003 Complete with Variants) set?

Thanks,

Jay

Gemma,

Just to chime in my opinion here, for what it's worth, but I don't believe this book should be added to any of the current WD sets, but in particular to the WD complete with variants set as there is no story material (reprint or otherwise) from the comic in this book (so, in my opinion, it should NOT be added to the set). From my understanding, the set was created to include only issues that contain story material - and I do also believe that this particular issue being excluded has also been discussed in the past. Currently, every single book in the set contains story material from the comic - which is why many other WD related books have not been included into it (such as how this shouldn't as well). Thank you for the consideration to not add it. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions…I appreciate it.

Ryan

Ryan:

I wasn't aware of this requirement on the set because I haven't seen it listed anywhere, nor was I aware that inclusion of this particular issue had been discussed previously.

Rather than diving into this blind, I asked Gemma if there was a reason the book wasn't included in the set. Gemma said she wasn't aware of one, and told me to request it here. So, neither of us knew this book was in violation of the set rules.

I have rescinded my request.

Thanks,

Jay

Jay,

No worries whatsoever, my friend! Please feel free to PM me on here and I'll be happy to share whatever info I have on the topic myself. Thank you for your understanding! :foryou:

Ryan

Not a problem, Ryan.

Thanks,

Jay

Hi Gemma

Can we add these books to the Women of Marvel - First Appearance Set

Title: Alpha Flight Vol 1

Issue: 41

Fist Appearance Kara Kilgrave Purple Girl

Title; Thor God of Thunder

Issue: 12

First Appearance of Roz Soleman