• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Image Expo 2015

167 posts in this topic

Is anyone going to do McFarlane SS books? I have a book I'd love to have signed and graded....

You have to wait until next year dude. Mcfarlane only does SS at private signings and will not be doing SS here or at any public show.

WTF McFarlane! Doesn't he know I have a collection to build? :ohnoez:

Send a PM to NYComics; they handled the private signing in October and had a ton of boardie books. Should be another one (or two) sometime in 2015.

Is anyone going to do McFarlane SS books? I have a book I'd love to have signed and graded....

You have to wait until next year dude. Mcfarlane only does SS at private signings and will not be doing SS here or at any public show.

I wonder how this one got done then if CGC supposedly does not witness McFarlane sigs at shows; this book was signed by Todd at NYCC this year: Spawn 1 B&W CGC SS 9.2... ???

Last year's variants were a total dud. Not a single winner among them. 2013's were great, especially Ghosted and Walking Dead #112.

I wonder if Skybound will be doing anything....

hm

The Ghosted cover was gorgeous ! :cloud9:

+1

Skybound always does it own thing. They offer their own variants at $10 ea...and always includes a WD issue. (thumbs u

Yes, and as I said, last year's variants were ALL duds. The Walking Dead #1 reprints were no exception. People don't want Walking Dead #1 reprints. I think I've sold 1 copy in the last year, and they were all 9.8 hand-picked (by me) copies.