• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tooth & Claw

54 posts in this topic

Just got this:

Dear Larry,

With your shipment this week, you should have received one complimentary copy of a B&W Variant of TOOTH & CLAW #1. It's come to our attention this wasn't made clear by Diamond what this was for, so we wanted to let you know it's a Retailer Appreciation Variant that was sent to a select group of retailers to thank you for your tremendous support of TOOTH & CLAW with your orders for issue #1. Everyone at Image Comics and the creators of TOOTH & CLAW thank you for your support!

I love you.

Very much.

Had some spare cash to pick up just a few floppies this week, this being one of them. Pretty good premise, art is good yet somewhat muddy/hard to read at times and the overall story was okay but not great. Kinda meh for me. Not horrible, not great. Curious to hear others' opinions.

interesting premise although very familiar after just reading Birthright. I was getting a movie -script vibe from it. Art was good enough. I agree it got a little fuzzy in those magic scenes. I can't see this being an on-going though...unless it has been announced otherwise?

Had some spare cash to pick up just a few floppies this week, this being one of them. Pretty good premise, art is good yet somewhat muddy/hard to read at times and the overall story was okay but not great. Kinda meh for me. Not horrible, not great. Curious to hear others' opinions.

People who call comics floppies are dinks.

People who call comics floppies are dinks.

Lay off the booze.

Lay off the inane Captain Marvel banter...& I'll put down my sweet delicious ice cold Newcastle.

Wow, loved this book. The world is so rich, the art fantastic.. Great start, looking forward to #2. I hope they can keep the quality of the art up because this book is beautiful. This could be a total sleeper and pick up steam if the story keeps up as well. Great start to a new adventure.