• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tooth & Claw

54 posts in this topic

Anybody have any information about the "floor display" copies? I know the image logo is different and in a different location, but is there any info as to why or how many were produced?

From what I have been told was LCS that ordered the most image books throughout the year(s) recieved a image floor display. Accompanied with the image floor display was Tooth & Claw #1 with a different logo. Hence image floor display variant.

Anybody have any information about the "floor display" copies? I know the image logo is different and in a different location, but is there any info as to why or how many were produced?

From what I have been told was LCS that ordered the most image books throughout the year(s) recieved a image floor display. Accompanied with the image floor display was Tooth & Claw #1 with a different logo. Hence image floor display variant.

Great. Thanks for the info.

Busiek and Dewey did a signing at Excalibur Comics in Portland on Wednesday for the release. I wasn't able to make, it but found this in my box next day.

image_zpsf3642f92.jpg

Big thanks to Debbie @ Excalibur for having this made for me without even asking. Was a cool surprise in my subscription box. Great store to have as my LCS.

Cheers !

Wow. That's awesome. you've got a great LCS

Could not agree more. They just celebrated their 40th anniversary. I have been a customer there since 2005. Best and oldest LCS in P-town. You don't get to 40 years without doing business right.

Cheers!

I'm surprised by the mixed reviews. I thought it was wonderful - it took a while to read in a good way. The art is brilliant. Love the scenes...

It was one of the best new comics of the year for me. Absolutely loved it. Art and writing was top notch and I really look forward to the next issue. I think they're now in a world of hurt.