• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Force Awakens

94 posts in this topic

Wait and see if the rumors of Ewan McGregor being signed for a standalone Obi Wan film come true.

Say what you want about the prequels, McGregor made for an excellent Obi Wan Kenobi and I believe that an Obi Wan adventure might make for an excellent film.

I concur. My dog, Obi Wan Kenobi, would be ecstatic. The cat, Anakin Skywalker, not so much…

You are doing it wrong. You are supposed to name the dog...

Indiana

Hasbro Release Date for TFA Toys September 4 2015

NYCC 2015 Is going to be so Epic!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY Better than SDCC 2015!!

:whee::banana::whee::banana::whee::banana::whee::banana::whee::banana:

Hasbro may not show up. They have not had a presence at NYCC in a few years. With a street date of September 4th look for the big reveal at San Diego and not at NYCC. They have already publicized that no Ep7 toys will be revealed at Toy Fair either. There "MAY" be a preview at "Celebration" in Disney this year but the big reveal will probably be at San Diego.

Here is a preview of what is being worked on by Hasbro though as some images have leaked.

image_262.jpg

Oh, is this date that all the speculators are going to go to Toys R Us at 12:01 AM in the morning to buy the latest toys so they can sell them for half of what they paid ten years later?

This is exactly what happened with Star Wars Episode I toys. You can still find them at every major flea market in America for less than full retail price.

I have people offering me that crud weekly. I tell them I pay 50-cents each, because they're what they're worth. :)

Peace,

Chip

Are people truly shocked when you tell them they have virtually no value? I don't deal in newer toys so I was curious as to the reactions you receive.

Kind Regards,

'mint'