• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Force Awakens

94 posts in this topic

Revenge Return of the Jedi

Revenge_of_the_jedi_poster.jpg

ahem ...

MV5BMjE5MTM3ODU5MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTYzNjk2OQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086190/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Like Anfield said, Revenge was the working title. It was changed to Return prior to release, but not before some posters and jackets were made with the original title.

Yup.

I was thinking "star wars 7 - a new fear". That's assuming Luke is the bad guy (or, at least, a not-so-good-guy, which is I think what's going on in the this one.) He was the "hope" of "a new hope", so it would be kinda cool if he becomes the "fear" of "a new fear".

I was thinking "star wars 7 - a new fear". That's assuming Luke is the bad guy (or, at least, a not-so-good-guy, which is I think what's going on in the this one.) He was the "hope" of "a new hope", so it would be kinda cool if he becomes the "fear" of "a new fear".

Rumor is that Han & Leia's son turns to the dark side

That would be pretty epic. I'm liking everything I'm hearing and can't wait for the summer :headbang:

I'm pretty stoked about this announcement from Disney too:

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-11-06/more-disney-fun-and-games-with-toy-story-4-in-2017

I heard that Han & Leia's Jedi Knight daughter killed his brother who was turned to the dark side.

All I can say is they better not have Jar Jar and the Mouse gallivanting around the galaxy.

>>>>>>>>> [font:Century Gothic]RETURN OF THE JED[/font]

Jed-Clampet.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]After John Carter can Disney corporate be trusted with sci-fi?[/font] > :fear:

lol

After the last three stinkers, the force did in fact go to sleep. So, this title is appropriate.

Except for the forced (no pun intended) chemistry between Padme and Anakin, I kind of liked Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

lol

After the last three stinkers, the force did in fact go to sleep. So, this title is appropriate.

Except for the forced (no pun intended) chemistry between Padme and Anakin, I kind of liked Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

I think if you remove the forced chemistry in the trilogy and they'd be a lot better. I don't mind the second one either.

If you remove Jar Jar from Phantom Menace, it isn't as bad.

lol

I think if you remove the forced chemistry in the trilogy and they'd be a lot better. I don't mind the second one either.

If you remove Jar Jar from Phantom Menace, it isn't as bad.

Jar Jar was a necessary evil to make people appreciate the Ewoks.

Wait and see if the rumors of Ewan McGregor being signed for a standalone Obi Wan film come true.

Say what you want about the prequels, McGregor made for an excellent Obi Wan Kenobi and I believe that an Obi Wan adventure might make for an excellent film.

Wait and see if the rumors of Ewan McGregor being signed for a standalone Obi Wan film come true.

Say what you want about the prequels, McGregor made for an excellent Obi Wan Kenobi and I believe that an Obi Wan adventure might make for an excellent film.

I concur. My dog, Obi Wan Kenobi, would be ecstatic. The cat, Anakin Skywalker, not so much…

I concur. My dog, Obi Wan Kenobi, would be ecstatic. The cat, Anakin Skywalker, not so much…

What a appropriate name for a cat. :roflmao: