• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Force Awakens

94 posts in this topic

When you said that they were going ala Wrath of Khan route I assumed the following:

Wrath of Khan Version

The Falcon's hyperdrive is leaking. Chewbacca seals himself in the underbelly of the Falcon to repair the damaged hyperdrive core exposing him to a lethal dose of radiation. Han is outside the chamber and through the separation glass they touch hand to furry paw. Chewbacca groans and says, "Rarr rarrr - rar rarrr rarrrr Rar - rra Ra" before he dies. Chewbacca's body is ejected into space where one of the Alliance Force World Converters reformat a planet and somehow revive him without his memories in Episode VIII. This involves the Old Cast and the New Cast to steal an Alliance vessel to recover their old friend. After that Episode IX? One word... whales.

Into Darkness Version

The Falcon's hyperdrive is leaking. Han Solo, feeling the need to put himself before others seals himself in the underbelly of the Falcon to repair the damaged hyperdrive core exposing him to a lethal dose of radiation. Chewbacca is outside the chamber and through the separation glass they touch hand to furry paw. Han groans and says, "Chewie old buddy, you have and will forever be, my friend" before he dies. Han's body is stored in the medical bay when all of a sudden FX-7 and 21-B discover that when they injected part of a force sentive's blood into a dying womprat, it revived that womprat. Han is injected with the blood of (does it matter at this point?) and the blood revives him in time for Episode VIII.

You're welcome CGC

I haven't read the spoilers, so let me guess who dies

SOLO?

Yes or no?

Nope.

I'm all for a classic death scene as long as it's done well, and George Lucas is 4,375 miles away from it.

When you said that they were going ala Wrath of Khan route I assumed the following:

Wrath of Khan Version

The Falcon's hyperdrive is leaking. Chewbacca seals himself in the underbelly of the Falcon to repair the damaged hyperdrive core exposing him to a lethal dose of radiation. Han is outside the chamber and through the separation glass they touch hand to furry paw. Chewbacca groans and says, "Rarr rarrr - rar rarrr rarrrr Rar - rra Ra" before he dies. Chewbacca's body is ejected into space where one of the Alliance Force World Converters reformat a planet and somehow revive him without his memories in Episode VIII. This involves the Old Cast and the New Cast to steal an Alliance vessel to recover their old friend. After that Episode IX? One word... whales.

lol This is probably going to be better than what they are actually going to do

Into Darkness Version

The Falcon's hyperdrive is leaking. Han Solo, feeling the need to put himself before others seals himself in the underbelly of the Falcon to repair the damaged hyperdrive core exposing him to a lethal dose of radiation. Chewbacca is outside the chamber and through the separation glass they touch hand to furry paw. Han groans and says, "Chewie old buddy, you have and will forever be, my friend" before he dies. Han's body is stored in the medical bay when all of a sudden FX-7 and 21-B discover that when they injected part of a force sentive's blood into a dying womprat, it revived that womprat. Han is injected with the blood of (does it matter at this point?) and the blood revives him in time for Episode VIII.

You're welcome CGC

So today came official word from Disney that the Star Wars spinoff movie will be called Rogue One and come out December 16th, 2016. Felicity Jones will play the lead and my guess is it will be based upon an X-Wing squadron.

Also Episode 8 will now be released on May 26th, 2017.

And one last rumor that is making the rounds.

Max von Sydow is playing a character in Episode 7 that is believed to be an older Boba Fett.