• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

Based on my SS's wish list I picked one item that seemed tailor made...so much so that he could have it, of course. So I picked up some quirky items that match the list too that I figure he won't have. Figure all bases are covered that way! Just waiting for the last two parts to arrive before I can ship.

I have no clue what to get my recipient, it's driving me crazy! :frustrated:

All he asked for what stuff that would be considered "saleable" on eBay. Whatever that means. (shrug)

Maybe this will help? Certainly meets the criteria. No need to thank me. :)

imagejpg1-7.jpg

All he asked for what stuff that would be considered "saleable" on eBay. Whatever that means. (shrug)

Darn - I was hoping to have Greggy be my secret santa :cry:

Darn - I was hoping to have Greggy be my secret santa :cry:

:shy:

So there's a horrible storm in NY today with torrential downpour. I was waiting for multiple packages to be delivered. Cut to the chase and I go to get the mail and lo and behold a degenerate UPS driver left my mycomicshop order sitting on my stoop. Never rang the bell, never knocked just simply left it out in the pouring rain.

Thankfully it was packed in an amazing fashion, as per the usual, and the books were dry as could be. The box was soaked through and I was about to drive around and find the guy.

Take some pride in your work and don't be a lazy pig. Suck it hard during the holidays you azz clown.

So there's a horrible storm in NY today with torrential downpour. I was waiting for multiple packages to be delivered. Cut to the chase and I go to get the mail and lo and behold a degenerate UPS driver left my mycomicshop order sitting on my stoop. Never rang the bell, never knocked just simply left it out in the pouring rain.

Thankfully it was packed in an amazing fashion, as per the usual, and the books were dry as could be. The box was soaked through and I was about to drive around and find the guy.

Take some pride in your work and don't be a lazy pig. Suck it hard during the holidays you azz clown.

Azz clown! :roflmao: Never gets old. lol

you can sell socks on ebay

So "send me something I can flip"?

Why doesn't he just ask for cash...

I am thinking/hoping that was in jest.

:eek:

-slym

I am thinking/hoping that was in jest.

:eek:

-slym

:wishluck: