• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

My gift from my secret Santa already came! I really want to open it... Is that wrong?

Let's be honest…we cannot see you and cannot tell if you open it early or not.

Do whatever brings you the most joy!

My gift from my secret Santa already came! I really want to open it... Is that wrong?

The Raffle Gods don't look kindly upon those who open their gifts early.

Are the Raffle Gods Christian so I have to wait for Christmas? Or are the Raffle Gods non-denominational so I can open them for Christmas, Hanukkah, or even Eid or Diwali (which both have already passed).

The Raffle Gods don't look kindly upon those who open their gifts early.

Are the Raffle Gods Christian so I have to wait for Christmas? Or are the Raffle Gods non-denominational so I can open them for Christmas, Hanukkah, or even Eid or Diwali (which both have already passed).

Non-denominational.

Waiting 3 days for the auction to end on the last remaining book requested by my recipient. He asked for particular issue numbers and I obliged.

I will then wrap in my manliest manner, basically scotch soaked Penthouse pages and send it off.

I love the holidays!!

I didn't know we could request particular issue's or I would have picked Action 252 or Avengers 1 or .... lol just kidding it's cool you could that.

Yeah...This was my 1st time and I wasn't sure how specific I should be so I just wrote "Amazing Spidermans". I have close to 500 issues and am a little worried I'm going to just end up with a bunch of doubles.

Sounds like you need to broaden your horizons :baiting: That's what 5/7 of the run?