• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

One package delivered and another on it's way. :banana: My first time doing the Secret Santa and I totally blew the secret part. I hope he likes the presents though. :wishluck: It was fun looking for things on his wishlist.

One package delivered and another on it's way. :banana: My first time doing the Secret Santa and I totally blew the secret part. I hope he likes the presents though. :wishluck: It was fun looking for things on his wishlist.

It ain't Secret Santa...

Some Details on the Exchange Program

Am I supposed to sign who my gift was from? Yes, you should - your identity is only secret till they open their gift

Got mine today! I'll open it tonight since Chanukah starts this evening!

Oo, we're allowed to do that?? hm

Ah, I see that was answered too...

Some Details on the Exchange Program

Am I supposed to wait until Christmas to open my gift? Yes, unless you celebrate another holiday in which case, follow your traditional holiday gift opening program

Still nothing from my recipient to see if my wrapping arrived intact. There were a couple of non-traditional-sized items that made wrapping a slight challenge. I hope nothing got ripped inside the package. ???

I see through a search that he hasn't posted in a month. I hope everything's okay with him.

Peace,

Chip