• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

Got mine today! I'll open it tonight since Chanukah starts this evening!

+1

Happy Chanukah everyone!

and yes, Speedy, it's fine, I checked with the Chanukah mavens advisors;)

My Secret Santa/Holiday person...hit it way out of the park...I got two different packages...this one...which was what I had asked for...something for my desk and when I saw it, I was very happy, I figured it was perfect...

but I almost fell over, when I got a 2nd package...two fantastic GA books I've never even seen before. :o

Thank you KirbyJack...I look forward to meeting you one day in person... :foryou:

You just absolutely overwhelmed me... (worship):foryou:

20141216_211853.jpg

20141216_211926.jpg

Nice Sha.Can I be Jewish for a day? hm

Yes, Dave

Of course! Shall I email you a potato pancake to make it official;)?

Sharon could you overnight me an order of potato pancakes? I haven't had any good ones since my Grandmother passed away in 1983. Actually make that two orders as I know my sister would love them too. :grin:

One package delivered and another on it's way. :banana: My first time doing the Secret Santa and I totally blew the secret part. I hope he likes the presents though. :wishluck: It was fun looking for things on his wishlist.

It ain't Secret Santa...

Some Details on the Exchange Program

Am I supposed to sign who my gift was from? Yes, you should - your identity is only secret till they open their gift

It's Hanukkah Harry! :grin:

Happy Chanukah everybody!

My gift giver was Azkaban. The Walking Dead got me interested in comics (yes, I'm new) and I love Sin City!

Walking Dead 1 Nashville Comic Con Variant and Sin City/Sin City A Dame To Kill For limited edition blu-ray 2 pack.

Thanks Dwayne!

C8567E26-62D0-41E9-957B-E3FE8504A4A5_zpsardo75zx.jpg

7DD53315-18D6-41DB-AB8A-EA8B2E12A6DC_zpsv3zf9uoh.jpg

You're welcome, Happy Chanukah Josh

this was the first year I could participate didn't really know what I was doing, wanted to send something I thought you would like :shy:

So I was conversing with GG and they gave me the impression that my SS sent theirs already, if thats the case, I havent received it as of Saturday. Kind of not at my house so....hopefully they still held our package.

I'm so nervous about my recipient. This was my first year, I hope I didnt blow it and they like what I sent... :eek: should be there tomorrow

So I was conversing with GG and they gave me the impression that my SS sent theirs already, if thats the case, I havent received it as of Saturday. Kind of not at my house so....hopefully they still held our package.

I'm so nervous about my recipient. This was my first year, I hope I didnt blow it and they like what I sent... :eek: should be there tomorrow

I've NEVER heard of anyone complaining about what they receive... it's a real treat to just get something for the holidays. The only bummer can be when someone who is expecting to receive something by Christmas, doesn't get anything - but the silver lining is when other boardies kick in and back-up santa and all is well!

Dan

I've NEVER heard of anyone complaining about what they receive... it's a real treat to just get something for the holidays. The only bummer can be when someone who is expecting to receive something by Christmas, doesn't get anything - but the silver lining is when other boardies kick in and back-up santa and all is well!

Dan

Didn't we get some whinging last year about a slab with a small crack in it?

Here it is:

I received a broken slab from my Santa. When I asked him about it he confirmed that IT WAS broken already when he sent it to me and not during shipment.

Not cool...

cool

depends what comic to me. Action 1 CGC 9.0? Don't mind a broken slab.

random modern CGC 9.6? marginally less impressive.

Here it is:

I received a broken slab from my Santa. When I asked him about it he confirmed that IT WAS broken already when he sent it to me and not during shipment.

Not cool...

cool

depends what comic to me. Action 1 CGC 9.0? Don't mind a broken slab.

random modern CGC 9.6? marginally less impressive.

Given as fun during the Holidays? Don't mind if it's turned to sawdust.