• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forums Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up.

1,041 posts in this topic

Wait, we were supposed to keep our identities a secret?

Anyhow, if anyone needs help tracking a package that involved Canada Post at some point, PM Me. I can do an internal trace. Today. After that, I am gone on vacation, and can't help you.

Yup.

Aw, what makes you such an expert?? :sumo:

Am I supposed to sign who my gift was from? Yes, you should - your identity is only secret till they open their gift

That is correct. Now ask Flatliner1313 if he was talking about outside the box or inside the box. :idea:

thirdgreenham is always right :sumo:

A second package arrived today from my secret Santa :o

:whee: Can't wait.

I'm still waiting on my first package lol

Wait, we were supposed to keep our identities a secret?

Anyhow, if anyone needs help tracking a package that involved Canada Post at some point, PM Me. I can do an internal trace. Today. After that, I am gone on vacation, and can't help you.

Yup.

Aw, what makes you such an expert?? :sumo:

Am I supposed to sign who my gift was from? Yes, you should - your identity is only secret till they open their gift

That is correct. Now ask Flatliner1313 if he was talking about outside the box or inside the box. :idea:

thirdgreenham is always right smells like butts :sumo:

:sumo: :sumo:

lol

I've only met Andy twice at FanExpo. There were a lot of people who smelled like butts, I cannot confirm or deny these allegations.

I had a booth next to him at Hammertown... There was definitely a smell in the room.

lol I like the direction this thread is taking. :banana: