• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uh-oh...
4 4

159 posts in this topic

What happened to the JC vs TB showdown?

Deleted.

It lives only in my memory now.

Were egos harmed in its making? lol

JC jumped on the "newb" and just happened to hit him with the "put your money where your mouth is" material. Talk about a red cape in front of a bull. You couldn't have scripted it any better.

:cloud9:

What happened to the JC vs TB showdown?

Deleted.

It lives only in my memory now.

Were egos harmed in its making? lol

JC jumped on the "newb" and just happened to hit him with the "put your money where your mouth is" material. Talk about a red cape in front of a bull. You couldn't have scripted it any better.

:cloud9:

Oh, I remember the incident. Not well, but the way the post reached a crescendo was memorable.

A little bummed we can't see the play by play, and that someone thought it was delete-worthy (shrug)

Oh, I remember the incident. Not well, but the way the post reached a crescendo was memorable.

A little bummed we can't see the play by play, and that someone thought it was delete-worthy (shrug)

A while ago FFB started a "Classic threads in CGC history thread". It went well, died down, fell off of the first page.

Then it got deleted.

Then I recovered it via google cache. Here it is.

Problem is, CGC went through the thread and deleted many, many of the classic threads they didn't like.

I like how old threads are periodically resurrected...

I think I may have a go at it...

This thread is a Must Read for all noobs.

:bump:

Resurrection you say !