• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uh-oh...
4 4

159 posts in this topic

Kid's got nothing on me...

I bought my first comic box when I was 10 back in '75 and had a hell of a time putting it together. (no instructions frown.gif )

And it took me 30 years to find out for sure out that the shiney side of the board goes against the comic.

blush.gif

I bought my first comic box when I was 10 back in '75 and had a hell of a time putting it together. (no instructions frown.gif )

And it took me 30 years to find out for sure out that the shiney side of the board goes against the comic.

blush.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

I always used the shiny side of the backing board against the comic, as it made the most sense.

blush.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

I always used the shiny side of the backing board against the comic, as it made the most sense.

you and 99% of the rest of us, i'd wager

blush.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Me too, but until FD did his thing with the PH test the other month I wasn't 100% sure.

blush.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Me too, but until FD did his thing with the PH test the other month I wasn't 100% sure.

That was FFB that did the Ph test. gossip.gif