• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hollywood Show anyone? (Jan 23-25)

30 posts in this topic

I have been approved by CGC to facilitate this show. I should have all details worked out by the middle of next week. PM me a list of what you would like to have done and I will send you all details regarding cost and where to mail books.

This is a really great show with some rare autograph opportunities.

TP

Coming up soon! Can't wait to see books back from this show :whee:

Teri Garr, Van Dyke, Joan Collins, Nicholas Brendon, Nichelle Nichols, Margaret Kerry (original Tinkerbell if you didn't know), and Cloris Leachmen hopefully! :applause:

If all the celebs show up to this event and all goes smoothly, there are going to be some AWESOME books done at this show. Folks who sent in books did a wonderful job of finding unique pieces to get signed.

Kris Moore and I were talking the other day and we could not think of another 1960's TV show (other than Star Trek) that will have a CGC SS book that has at least 5 signatures from the main cast. Thus, the Lost in Space reunion is really a special one.

TP