• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Incredible Hulk #5

14 posts in this topic

I originally bought this book as a conserved 4.0 with the following note "tear seal to cover". The tear seal was along the right edge, and has since been fully removed making the book unrestored IMO, but the obvious downside is there is now a 11/4" tear in it's place along with a very small piece missing. Let me know what you think and thank you in advance.

151077.jpg.50bdbabff71e410b3f5af3b54da35be5.jpg

151078.jpg.dfa626bfc21852cacc698b5b74e9bc3d.jpg

VP, IMO you have been very accurate and consistent with your grading. If you do such a thing, you may wish to consider including a link to your auctions or listings within your sig line. I cannot speak for others, but I would certainly be interested in perusing your wares.

Good Luck,

Adam

VP, IMO you have been very accurate and consistent with your grading. If you do such a thing, you may wish to consider including a link to your auctions or listings within your sig line. I cannot speak for others, but I would certainly be interested in perusing your wares.

Good Luck,

Adam

Thanks Adam. Although I've sold a lot in the past, today I just consider myself an (avid) collector. This could change, however, as soon as my wife gives me one of those looks again about how much space my collection is taking up in our house. lol - Mike