• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Naples - Good Stores, Events

5 posts in this topic

I'm currently in Naples, Fl and am wondering if any fellow boardies have insight to any good stores (back issue, GA, SA) or events in the general area over next couple days...? If anyone has any experiences or insights to share, I'd be much obliged!

I'm currently in Naples, Fl and am wondering if any fellow boardies have insight to any good stores (back issue, GA, SA) or events in the general area over next couple days...? If anyone has any experiences or insights to share, I'd be much obliged!

I stayed in Marco Island - about 30 mins drive away and can honestly say there is nothing. You need to travel to Tampa or Fort Lauderdale to find anywhere half decent.

Agree, you can drive to Broward (about 90 minutes across Alligator Alley (I-75)) and go to Tate's Comics. Add another 45 minutes to the drive and in Miami go to A&M Comics. The latter has much more extensive inventory of comics.

Agree, you can drive to Broward (about 90 minutes across Alligator Alley (I-75)) and go to Tate's Comics. Add another 45 minutes to the drive and in Miami go to A&M Comics. The latter has much more extensive inventory of comics.

Alternatively, can visit the hallowed ground known to many as Phil's Parking Lot in Fort Lauderdale - There's a comic shop attached.

Well, as an update to this thread, it appears there are no comic book shops anywhere within 35 miles of Naples... it's literally like a black hole of books. People act as if they've never even heard the question before...

So, the above probably responses to this thread seem spot on... if anyone was ever looking for a place to open a store!

On the positive side, one lady in a consignment store said she's been asked this question three times in the last week...