• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Buy pressed my flea market finds for me lol!

22 posts in this topic

I stopped by a flea market today and of course was psyched to find a lady selling old comics. Frankly, it wasn't a revelation of books or anything, but I bought a big stack real cheap, so I was happy.

Then I stopped by Best Buy to pick up a new tv I had ordered. The Black Friday deals from Samsung are fairly nuts right now; check it out.

Any way, I had placed my books on the floor of the back seat so they wouldn't fall off the seat. So the guy starts to stuff the tv in the trunk and says the back seat needs to come down.

Before I have a chance to say anything he hits a switch and the seat crashes down right on top of my books. Instant smoosh job. They were completely wedged in there with all the weight of the seat and tv on it. Oh well.

Not like I was going to slab them any way :)

It's sweet watching all the newbs laugh at an old meme they've only now just seen for the first time...

:cloud9:

That must mean I'm old...

hm

If you want to feel new again (like the Madonna song?) join a needlepoint board and stare in wonderment at the needlepoint memes. :D

MintBestBuy.jpg

what's really crazy is there doesn't seem to be any books in this ad that are worth pressing...

well, I guess all books are worth something in 10.0, but no keys...

:insane:

ASM #1 man :headbang:

ASM 136, first Harry Osborne as Green Goblin is in there.

Is probably others.