• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

There's a new J. SCOTT CAMPBELL book called TIME CAPSULE being released now on pre-order that is about $35 via Amazon and has a retail price of $50

There's two covers to his book -- standard and exclusive with a $5 price difference. He's also selling a remarked version on his site for $280 which you can't get on Amazon. You get to choose between GEN13 Fairchild or GANGERGIRL but, frankly, they look the same to me the way he draws them. Just check out the links.

http://jscottcampbell.com/collections/art-books/products/j-scott-campbell-time-capsule-1994-2004-retrospective?utm_source=J+Scott+Campbell+VIP+List&utm_campaign=772c284e4d-JSC_Time_Capsule11_10_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f4d484a325-772c284e4d-285065585&mc_cid=772c284e4d&mc_eid=5fb5a35f1b

Edited by JasonDaTwit

There's a new J. SCOTT CAMPBELL book called TIME CAPSULE being released now on pre-order that is about $35 via Amazon and has a retail price of $50

There's two covers to his book -- standard and exclusive with a $5 price difference. He's also selling a remarked version on his site for $280 which you can't get on Amazon. You get to choose between GEN13 Fairchild or GANGERGIRL but, frankly, they look the same to me the way he draws them. Just check out the links.

http://jscottcampbell.com/collections/art-books/products/j-scott-campbell-time-capsule-1994-2004-retrospective?utm_source=J+Scott+Campbell+VIP+List&utm_campaign=772c284e4d-JSC_Time_Capsule11_10_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f4d484a325-772c284e4d-285065585&mc_cid=772c284e4d&mc_eid=5fb5a35f1b

I ordered my Danger Girl Remarked Exclusive cover yesterday for $280. Looks like they increased the price to $300 this morning :o . Someone posted on instagram that it was already sold out? Havent checked his site since yesterday.

Where else can you get a remarked/sketch by Campbell for $300. Had to jump at the chance to add to my personal collection. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Man, I need to find 3 bills....need that remarked version.

I would have considered it if I were allowed to select the character I want drawn in the book. Plus, I've no interest since it's just those two characters. I'm sure I'm in the minority in this case though.

Man, I need to find 3 bills....need that remarked version.

I would have considered it if I were allowed to select the character I want drawn in the book. Plus, I've no interest since it's just those two characters. I'm sure I'm in the minority in this case though.

That would have been sweet, but I heard JSC no longer takes requests or does commissions? if that were the case, it probably would have been more than $300. lol

Looking forward to the Harley's Little Black Book variant, assuming that this is the final art for it....

harleyjsc_zpsofv7giiq.jpg

unnamed-73.jpg

Ok, so let me get this straight. for me to get harleys little black book campbell variant, i need to pick through black bagged books to hopefully get the ones i want (which is a complete set of three) if i'm understanding this correctly? How am i supposed to get 9.8's man!?