• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

So far for next year the only show I see him announced at is Paris Comic Expo. I've got a whole stack of books: Spider-Gwen's, Extraordinary X-Men, and Death of Wolverine's ready to go to get signed as soon as I can.

I really love the connecting variant of Death of Wolverine. :grin:

Edited by WhiteLantHawkeye

He just released a Holiday Print if you go to his website, it's FREE as his gift to his customers with a purchase during the holidays

http://jscottcampbell.com/

He also has original artwork, remarked covers for sale in the $500-700 range.

ASM-RNYV-MJprofile-BW.jpg

that's just... wow

$500.......damn

I think they were going for $750 to get them picked up and graded at NYCC or SDCC from what I heard. There's one on eBay for $3000 that I'm glad is that much cause it keeps me from considering getting it.

The prices range from $450-$600. FEEbay prices for these have been selling upward to 1k for some auctions. I would rather buy from Campbell directly for that price than pay feebay prices.

I won't slab it under CGC, but there is another company that verifies signature/artwork and will slab =) So that is an option.

He just released a Holiday Print if you go to his website, it's FREE as his gift to his customers with a purchase during the holidays

http://jscottcampbell.com/

He also has original artwork, remarked covers for sale in the $500-700 range.

ASM-RNYV-MJprofile-BW.jpg

that's just... wow

$500.......damn

I think they were going for $750 to get them picked up and graded at NYCC or SDCC from what I heard. There's one on eBay for $3000 that I'm glad is that much cause it keeps me from considering getting it.

$3K? Who would be dumb enough to buy it when he can just order an original art for that price directly from him.

Wow.

Anyone else notice the Extraordinary X-Men art on his page?

I don't think this cover was released? If it was, where can I get a copy?

jscampbellstore.png

Look at the bottom of the cover... it looks like it's a store exclusive. It looks like it's his own store's exclusive, but I can't tell.

Whatever it is... I want one too, so if you find out where I can get it, let me know.

EDIT - I sent a message on their "contact us" link to ask about it. I'll post something if I get a reply.

Edited by Doktor

Wow.

jscampbellstore.png

Look at the bottom of the cover... it looks like it's a store exclusive. It looks like it's his own store's exclusive, but I can't tell.

Whatever it is... I want one too, so if you find out where I can get it, let me know.

EDIT - I sent a message on their "contact us" link to ask about it. I'll post something if I get a reply.

Are you referring to the Magik cover?

Wow.

jscampbellstore.png

Are you referring to the Magik cover?

No, the one that's in the image posted. It's got the JSC logo on the cover.

Edited by ygogolak