• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Insanity said:

who likes cheesecake 

clap clap clap 

who likes cheesecake

you do well ok

5aaa96e33c9bc_blackCat.thumb.jpg.0960a8ba08aaa37147ca00272614ba10.jpg

She appears lopsided. Well, one is always larger. :blush:

Question - when JSC's website puts sets on sale and they're limited to 1 for the first however many minutes - is that 1 TOTAL set, or could you checkout with both an unsigned set and a signed set at the same time? Or with an ABC set plus and ABCD set?

36 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

What are people's thoughts about  JSC covers long term?  I have  NM Spiderman 601.   I'm wondering if this is a hold for 1 year and sale or hold for 10 years and then sell? 

I think JSC peaked talent wise when he was doing Spider-Man covers. This set is a pass for me, I kinda like cover C but I don't want to pay out the nose for it. I think I'll spend the money on a Mattina or Dell'Otto.

3 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Meh, looks like his five variants for this issue are homages. Meaning, I can't come up with something original.

I hear ya but as long as it can be flipp'd for a decent %....who really cares?

6 hours ago, g-man said:

I hear ya but as long as it can be flipp'd for a decent %....who really cares?

Ha, true. Looks like he lowered his print runs, but they are still too high to flip once in hand. The pre-sellers will make money, but you'll get burned playing that game.

On 3/15/2018 at 11:51 AM, PerlAddict said:

I'm loving that the Domino covers are all so unique so far with different poses and not just variants of costumes in the same pose. Here's the C cover preview.

campbell_dominoCpreview.jpg

I agree. This is a good set of covers.  Will there be a black Domino in the future?