• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars VII Teaster Trailer on Black Friday

608 posts in this topic

The added band scene at Jabba's palace is so bad.....

Ugh....

Indeed.

I always liked the idea of keeping Jabba a "secret" from the viewer until ROTJ. Doesn't matter nowadays, but it definitely served its purpose well when the original trilogy was viewed.

Does anybody ever feel kind of bad, when you think about all the people that were killed on the two death stars, and how most of them were supposedly civilians, and slave labor? I wonder if it ever bothered Luke that he killed millions?

Trailer didn't show much. I'm still intrigued. I will see it in the theater.

The music still gives me chills.

Hence why they actually know what we want this time.

CGI is already better than anything we have seen in years.

This movie will OBVIOUSLY be the 2nd best Star Wars movie of all time behind Empire Strikes Back.

You can tell it is going to have darker tones and no Ewoks or Jar Jar.

Hopefully the Empire will win this time.

Humans should be controlled and ruled. :preach:

Democracy. zzz

No ewoks or Jar Jar. Just a soccer ball droid....

It's Disney. Going to be worse than Lucas...

Uhm, Disney does the Marvel movies and they are awesome so I'm not discounting Disney and thinking they will pull a Lucas with ridiculous characters.

Based on the teaser, I'm intrigued. It didn't blow me away but when they show Han and Luke, I'm going to lose my stuff...it's going to be awesome

Uhm, Disney does the Marvel movies and they are awesome so I'm not discounting Disney and thinking they will pull a Lucas with ridiculous characters.

Based on the teaser, I'm intrigued. It didn't blow me away but when they show Han and Luke, I'm going to lose my stuff...it's going to be awesome

Awesome is kinda....much. Entertaining for sure, awesome....I wouldn't say they're awesome films. Good yes, but awesome? No. JMO

Awesome is kinda....much. Entertaining for sure, awesome....I wouldn't say they're awesome films. Good yes, but awesome? No. JMO

Quick, name some films you think are awesome. :baiting: