• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Scarlet Spider/Kaine appearance appreciation thread.

40 posts in this topic

I imagine that's tough to find. Being it was, what vacuum sealed with a action figure? lol

That's what people seem to think except nobody has ever shown a picture of what toy it may have been included in.

Jim

Isn't this it?

SPIDTBCLAS-11.jpg

If it was that easy why has it been a debate for so long? Of course I spent a half hour finding a pic with it sealed where I could see the blank UPC and I found one. Debate ended....but does the ASM #301 from that same toy set say second printing inside too? hm

Jim

The weird thing about the 118 2nd print is that it has a price on it - something you don't often see on comics inserted with toys.

The Spider-Man 2099 #1 second printing from the same toy line had the price listed as well.

I imagine that's tough to find. Being it was, what vacuum sealed with a action figure? lol

That's what people seem to think except nobody has ever shown a picture of what toy it may have been included in.

Jim

Isn't this it?

SPIDTBCLAS-11.jpg

If it was that easy why has it been a debate for so long? Of course I spent a half hour finding a pic with it sealed where I could see the blank UPC and I found one. Debate ended....but does the ASM #301 from that same toy set say second printing inside too? hm

Jim

I'm not sure about the 301, but the Spider-Man 2099 #1 does.

FA5F3EF4-C81F-4F88-86E5-8D31BAB910F5_zpsawovcydm.jpg

About time the scarlet spider got a thread. One of my favorite characters. I was one of the few who liked Ben Riely and the clone story . been waiting for them to bring Ben back. Cool book. I got both the first print and the toy issue and a few copies of ASM 149. We need a ASM149 thread next.

About time the scarlet spider got a thread. One of my favorite characters. I was one of the few who liked Ben Riely and the clone story . been waiting for them to bring Ben back. Cool book. I got both the first print and the toy issue and a few copies of ASM 149. We need a ASM149 thread next.
Have you read the most recent SS series? Kaine made a great Scarlet Spider.

Have you read the most recent SS series? Kaine made a great Scarlet Spider.

I started reading it and thought it was good. Losing my job forced me to stop buying comics for a while so never really got far in it.no issue with Kaine but just like Nova and Venom I want the original characters back. Rich Rider and Eddie Brock even if I like S Alexander and Flash .

If you collect Ben you are gonna need this one too.

Web_of_Spider-Man_Vol_1_114_zps19574498.jpg

Because Ben appears in a shadow? I guess... I'd rather finally know who killed Lance Bannon! Maybe Dan Slott will finally let us know.

Because Ben appears in a shadow? I guess... I'd rather finally know who killed Lance Bannon! Maybe Dan Slott will finally let us know.

I remember feeling left hanging after the Clone saga started and the F.A.C.A.D.E. storyline was forgotten. It's crazy to think that Marvel had hoped it'd be the second coming of the Hobgoblin storyline.

I remember feeling left hanging after the Clone saga started and the F.A.C.A.D.E. storyline was forgotten. It's crazy to think that Marvel had hoped it'd be the second coming of the Hobgoblin storyline.

MASSIVE MISCALCULATION on marvel's part.