• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Thanksgiving To All!! posted by bagofleas

10 posts in this topic

Don't eat too much turkey!!

I sincerely hope everyone here on the registry has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with friends and family.

I know I am thankful for all that I have been blessed with, which includes all of you guys!!

Just to give everyone something else to look at while you're all on break, here are a couple of books that I just got back!

Original Sin #1 - SS 9.6 WP Julian Totino Tedesco

Original Sin #1 Diamond Retailer Summit Edition - SS 9.6 WP Julian Totino Tedesco

I took these two copies with me to Tampa Bay CC for Tedesco to sign. I kind of knew they would come back 9.6, but I was REALLY hoping that I was wrong. Turns out I wasn't. But I went ahead and did these becasue he was at the show and I still felt like it was worth getting him on them even with the likelihood of the 9.6 grades.

I like how the bronze sharpie came out on the regular copy and the silver sharpie came out on the Diamond Retailer Summit Edition.

I almost took more copies from the other issues in this run for him to sign, but I had to limit myself on this particular show. So I just went with the #1 issues.

So anyway, have a great weekend everyone!

16155.jpg

See more journals by bagofleas

What an appropriate post Fleas - since everyone knows that 9.6 moderns are turkeys.

Just kidding - the grade is just a number and it doesn't have anything to do with how cool the book is.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

and

Happy Hunting

Lee K

Happy Thanksgiving to Ronny, Tnerb, BOF and the rest of their crew.

Happy Thanksgiving to Doc Joe and the rest of his crew.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who keep up with the journals.