• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

...And there's no red underpants, which is a shame.

FIFY

There's a time and a place for red underpants. It worked in the lycra years but with all these new materials, continuous blue looks much better.

FIFY

There's a time and a place for red underpants. It worked in the lycra years but with all these new materials, continuous blue looks much better.

hm

I've always thought the underwear outside gave it more of traditional look of a slap-togethered costume only a child would make in search of adventure with their friends in the old days before Colleen Atwood designed superhero gear.

Here's an old thread I started on the subject.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=253457&Number=5563913#Post5563913

Fun times!

FIFY

hm

I've always thought the underwear outside gave it more of traditional look of a slap-togethered costume only a child would make in search of adventure with their friends in the old days before Colleen Atwood designed superhero gear.

Here's an old thread I started on the subject.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=253457&Number=5563913#Post5563913

Fun times!

Looks like fun times, indeed (thumbs u

supergirl-season-2-superman-costume-192698.jpg

I'm not feeling it...

Poor casting choice. Looks nothing like. Perhaps he'll compensate with some impressive acting?

Those two eyebrows look like they're dying to meet one another.

I'm not feeling it...

Poor casting choice. Looks nothing like. Perhaps he'll compensate with some impressive acting?

Every time I look at that picture, I can't help but think "Morrissey"...

I'm not feeling it...

Every time I look at that picture, I can't help but think "Morrissey"...

:roflmao:

I'm not feeling it...

Ugh. That cape-treatment combined with the goofy new52 unitard. 'Eradicator' all day long. Just missing the yellow sunglasses.

2420662-eradicator100.jpg

It's definitely the cape that's not appealing to me. It's too flat at the shoulders, almost like a pair of leather straps.

I do like the shield though....

7IHgOR8.jpg

...But I'm going to sit on the fence until I see it on TV. The picture on the left looks better, with the exception of the flat shoulders... hence forth known as the Reverse Dynasty Effect... Showing my age there :blush:

7IHgOR8.jpg

...But I'm going to sit on the fence until I see it on TV. The picture on the left looks better, with the exception of the flat shoulders... hence forth known as the Reverse Dynasty Effect... Showing my age there :blush:

lol

Linda Evans was cuter in The Big Valley. :sumo:

I hate the cape as well.

...but. I've grown ok with Benoist's super-booties. Didn't care for the skirt or boots at first.

Supergirl Executive Producer Sarah Schechter Teases The Kryptonian Rocket Reveal

Who's in the rocket? Fans have their theories, we have ours. Until recently, even Melissa Benoist didn't know. And while Schechter revealed at Comic Con that actor Chris Woods will be the figure stepping out of the rocket, it's still not clear who Woods will play. When he was added to the cast, all we heard was that he was a mystery DC Comics character.

"I think people are going to be really excited when they find out, and I think it rewards both comic book fans and non comic book fans," Schechter told ComicBook.com during an interview before the panel. "I mean, I don't know who's not a comic book fan, but if those people do exist."

Coln_utWEAABlvw.jpg

I don't know, I don't mind that Jimmy is not a red head, I got over the difference because I love Mehcad Brooks' sense of humor and he's gorgeous to boot.

HOWEVER, shouldn't Supes be taller than Jimmy? It looks like Jimmy could take Superman and toss him like a football (the other show I liked him in;)

Coln_utWEAABlvw.jpg

I don't know, I don't mind that Jimmy is not a red head, I got over the difference because I love Mehcad Brooks' sense of humor and he's gorgeous to boot.

HOWEVER, shouldn't Supes be taller than Jimmy? It looks like Jimmy could take Superman and toss him like a football (the other show I liked him in;)

Nah, don't worry. There's no way they would pick an actor for Superman shorter than Jimmy. He's obviously standing on a box.

Coln_utWEAABlvw.jpg

Nah, don't worry. There's no way they would pick an actor for Superman shorter than Jimmy. He's obviously standing on a box.

I was going to say he might be stepping off a sidewalk too, but it appears that their is a sidewalk in back of them.

Maybe their are two layers to sidewalks in Canada? Can we get Roy or Greggy to verify this? lol