• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM IM 55

11 posts in this topic

if it is not water damaged and the waviness can be pressed out the only thing i can gather from the scans is the bottom right hand corner front crease is the only major problem i see with the book. pressed out i'd say a lot closer to a 7.5 - 8 than a 4.0 just my opinion. water damaged prob a 3.5 or so

if it is not water damaged and the waviness can be pressed out the only thing i can gather from the scans is the bottom right hand corner front crease is the only major problem i see with the book. pressed out i'd say a lot closer to a 7.5 - 8 than a 4.0 just my opinion. water damaged prob a 3.5 or so

What is it as is

as is 3.5

pressed 5.0 - 6.0

This book is a text book example of a comic that would see a huge grade bump from pressing. My IM55 had the exact same issues and after pressing it turned out great! now i dont even want to sell it :)

its a piece--- ship it to me--- you don't want it taking up anymore of your time--- its just stressing you out ----- Ill relieve that stress for you and take it off your hands--- who needs a low grade 3.5 book like that anyway---- ill just through some tacks in it and display it on my wall ...... you can come by and see it anytime you want

looks like moisture to me--- not sure thats cureable from a press---- not if theres any type of staining which it looks like from the BC ....SOOOOOO like I said bring it with my other books on Saturday and just through it in