• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you make a sig line?

27 posts in this topic

I'll try but I'm not very smart with this stuff but I fumbled through it a few weeks ago.

Click on MY STUFF then go to PROFILE and at the bottom you see a box where you put in the magic codes for your comics.

Use the same coding that you would that you use to attach an image in a post. Just make sure your image is 50K in size or smaller so it stays small in the sig line.

And yes you need awesomeness as mentioned.

I'll try but I'm not very smart with this stuff but I fumbled through it a few weeks ago.

Click on MY STUFF then go to PROFILE and at the bottom you see a box where you put in the magic codes for your comics.

Use the same coding that you would that you use to attach an image in a post. Just make sure your image is 50K in size or smaller so it stays small in the sig line.

ok I'll give it a try

You need awesomeness.

lol I'm working on my awesomeness :)

the highlighted bit in this screen grab is how to link an image in your sig line

0XihuUE.png

PROTIP: if you get a server error when trying to save your amended sig then that sometimes happens when you have special characters like hyphens "-" in your sig or even in your password if you are changing your password and it does not save. The server is quirky, which suits the people who use it TBH.

You need awesomeness.

the highlighted bit in this screen grab is how to link an image in your sig line

0XihuUE.png

PROTIP: if you get a server error when trying to save your amended sig then that sometimes happens when you have special characters like hyphens "-" in your sig or even in your password if you are changing your password and it does not save. The server is quirky, which suits the people who use it TBH.

Thanks I'll give that a try :)

You need awesomeness.

0XihuUE.png

I am sure it will be 20% more awesome ....

You need awesomeness.

0XihuUE.png

I am sure it will be 20% more awesome ....

yay! too loud?

Your sigline contains some pretty awesome awesomeness.

Your sigline contains some pretty awesome awesomeness.

lol it sure does :)

what I can't seem to figure out is how to change the clickable image links I have for my art. I know that the small image has to be a certain size, I have them at 160 pixel height, but how to make it a clickable link to the full size art I have in my photobucket escapes me. Duplicating the information in the current links does not seem to work for me.

I am baffled