• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

I checked it out the first time I did one of these and confirm each time. Each person can give a gift as long as it's not over the limit which was $14k (per person) this year. that means taxes only kick in if an individual gives him more than $14k

But it's moot anyway, he has the money...everything went directly to him..

I checked it out the first time I did one of these and confirm each time. Each person can give a gift as long as it's not over the limit which was $14k (per person) this year. that means taxes only kick in if an individual gives him more than $14k

But it's moot anyway, he has the money...everything went directly to him..

:foryou:

To say I'm overwhelmed would be an understatement. I'll be sending each and every one of you a personal note of thanks in the next few weeks, but I wanted to say thanks here. The generosity and goodness of the people on these boards is amazing. I don't really know what to say except thanks, and God bless. :foryou:

To say I'm overwhelmed would be an understatement. I'll be sending each and every one of you a personal note of thanks in the next few weeks, but I wanted to say thanks here. The generosity and goodness of the people on these boards is amazing. I don't really know what to say except thanks, and God bless. :foryou:

WTTB!!

It's great to hear from you man. I hope you're doing okay. :foryou:

Hey Larry, tonight in the marketplace I'll be listing a $23K mystery box of GA DCs. No pressure or anything, just putting that out there. :angel:

:lol:

Thanks again, all!

It's really great to see you back posting, Larry !! :applause:

Get well soon, and all the best for the upcoming festive season. :foryou: