• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

I've got a Batman 428 CGC 9.8.

$100 shipped CONUS

If you need a scan, it'll cost you $25 more.

And if someone wants to throw up another S.A. DC War book, I'll be all over it.

Nice offer - I don't see many of those in 9.8.

:applause:

I need to leave and my helpers are either sick in bed, working or preparing for blizzards, so I'll send out an invoices (including this one) when I get back...thank you!

Can we get an updated list. I'll either buy something or $$donate$$.

Working on a list now. Just got home from work sorrry

FYI - my remaining offers from page 24 are no longer available :sorry:

This SHOULD be up to date, if I messed up, please let me know:_)

Page 3

Capt. Marvel Jr. #115 GVG 3.0 $125 shipped

Chili #1 CGC 9.6 Highest certified copy of this SA Marvel first issue. There are only 3 copies in 9.6. The other 2 are locked away in private collections. $750 now $700 shipped worldwide. $250 will revert to Larry.

Page 6

I'll offer three sets of the following two books for $50 shipped in the US. (2 sets are left) Books are Hardcovers of the GA Airboy and Canteen Kate

Page 7

Take any or all of these. All proceeds to the cause. Buyer pays postage

Buy them all and I will cover postage to the USA and discount to other places.

Warner Bros Animation Art 11 x 13 Huge Coffee Table book.

Special Edition with Cellophane cover (250 pages) vf (1997) $25

Hollywood Classics Maltese Falcon 1991 (14 x 11) Book NM dust cover vf $9

Movie poster on back cover

Hollywood Classics Citizen Kane 1991 (14 x 11) Book NM dust cover vf $9

Movie poster on back

Juline #2 Manga Graphic Novel $13 cover priced at $5

Sweet & Sensitive #1 Manga Graphic Novel $10 cover priced at $5

Your and My Secret #1 Manga Graphic Novel $10 cover priced at $5

Take all 3 for $12

VideoHounds Horror Show 540 pages - everything you wanted to know about the horror movies (still looks great but someone stabbed it with a pin about 50 times...next psycho in the works I guess...doesn't harm reading or anything though) $18 cover $6

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 1 (128 pages) (Chester Brown, Robert Crumb, Friedman, Groening, Dave Sim, Spiegleman among others) Fantagraphic $8

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 2 (128 pages) (Aragones, Campbell, Robert Crumb, Eisner among others) Fantagraphic $8

Big Book of Little Criminals (Gulacy, Quitely among others) 196 pages $15 cover $6

Page 18

shipping within USA, split everywhere else - I'll throw in some extras if any of these are purchased within the next 24hours

Sandman Sand Globe, purchased from ComicalGems but was damaged and now Sandman is loose and on the wrong side, still displays nicely $50

Page 20

SDCC 2014 Hallmark exclusives

Wampa $75 shipped

add on an extra $5 each for international

6 Original 1978 BSG figures.

Starbuck is missing one arm.. But I believe the capes are the Keys with these.

Free shipping in North America ...AND ....

YOU name the price .... yup....

I will also donate 50% EXTRA up to $30 on top YOUR BIN price .....

Page 22

PVC Figure of Arisia never opened in the box and shipped to who is nice enough to help the fund.Take it for $30.00 shipped to you with care

Page 40

Sugar and Spike 81 CGC 9.2 $60

Page 41

Lois Lane #4 3.5 CR/OW $75

Donation to Larry: $25

Page 43

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=25973498

Got this gal up @ mycomicshop.com for consignment: TMNT #1 (1st print) CGC 9.2 Universal. She's priced right around GPA and $500 (roughly 10%) of the proceeds will go to Larry.

This was one of my prized possessions and the only reason she's for sale is so that I can upgrade (Hopefully to a 9.8 ) before the prices get more out of hand.

Also as per Conan of mycomicshop.com there's no buyer's premium of 3% if you contact and pay via check or bank transfer:

Originally Posted By: mycomicshop

I can save you the 3%--for a book that expensive, we prefer that buyers pay via money order or bank transfer, and if you're doing that I'll waive the 3% buyer's premium.

So you've got two good causes: enable my crackfiend-like comic collecting addiction & help Larry simultaneously

Up for purchase is 5 Valiant pre-Unity Harbinger slabs. All for $160 shipped.

Harbinger #2 CGC 9.8

Harbinger #3 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #5 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #6 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #7 CGC 9.8

Page 47

Might have the wrong book in gpa. Gonna try to figure this out. Any help will help....

I'll try this and if it doesn't go I'll find something else.

Last sale is around $800 back in 2012, so that's what I'll ask to start.

50% goes to Larry, but....if it goes before the football game ends, about 30 mins left as of now...I'll increase the percentage depending on the last number of the total score.

Whatever the the last number is, 10% of the final $400 will go to Larry.

Ex. 34-17= 51 total points. Last number 1= 10% more to Larry= $40

34 -24 = 58 total points. Last number 8 = 80% more to Larry = $320

0 will count as 100 so the full $800 will go to Larry.

I know it's convoluted an unnecessary but it's fun for me so

Walking Dead 94 convention variant. Cgc 9.9

Page 48

One of the Grails for Dune collectors...

Signed copy of Children of Dune.

Book 3 of the dune trilogy Signed By Frank Herbert.

Bok is a 9th Impression hardcover.

I am onot a book expert but I think $125 shipped is a nice price.

100% to the fund.....

Please let me know if you have questions, don't think there has been any Herbert signed items on the Boards before

Page 54/[54]

I will throw in another $50 if someone gives Greggy a kick in the nads at the next comic con. I'm sure that will make Larry smile. {editor note: Not sure if this a one time 'donation'......}

:applause:

I need to leave and my helpers are either sick in bed, working or preparing for blizzards, so I'll send out an invoices (including this one) when I get back...thank you!

Can we get an updated list. I'll either buy something or $$donate$$.

Working on a list now. Just got home from work sorrry

FYI - my remaining offers from page 24 are no longer available :sorry:

Thanks for the update, sorry I missed it.

To clarify what I said before, I was only illustrating what our total should be at the end.

I'm not the least bit worried about people paying, everyone has been remarkably and wonderfully prompt.

The outstanding money is from someone who I know is out of town and always pays.

If you are on a thread and waiting for payment confirmation, please bump the thread for me in case I missed you.

I have almost 200 pms I'm juggling right now.

Thanks

OK, I deleted this not to confuse more people, lol, I'm putting it back

NO PROBLEMS are occuring

This SHOULD be up to date, if I messed up, please let me know:_)

Page 3

Chili #1 CGC 9.6 Highest certified copy of this SA Marvel first issue. There are only 3 copies in 9.6. The other 2 are locked away in private collections. $750 now $700 shipped worldwide. $250 will revert to Larry.

Page 6

I'll offer three sets of the following two books for $50 shipped in the US. (2 sets are left) Books are Hardcovers of the GA Airboy and Canteen Kate

Page 7

Movie poster on back

Take all 3 for $12

VideoHounds Horror Show 540 pages - everything you wanted to know about the horror movies (still looks great but someone stabbed it with a pin about 50 times...next psycho in the works I guess...doesn't harm reading or anything though) $18 cover $6

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 1 (128 pages) (Chester Brown, Robert Crumb, Friedman, Groening, Dave Sim, Spiegleman among others) Fantagraphic $8

The Best Comics of the Decade Vol 2 (128 pages) (Aragones, Campbell, Robert Crumb, Eisner among others) Fantagraphic $8

Big Book of Little Criminals (Gulacy, Quitely among others) 196 pages $15 cover $6

Page 18

shipping within USA, split everywhere else - I'll throw in some extras if any of these are purchased within the next 24hours

Sandman Sand Globe, purchased from ComicalGems but was damaged and now Sandman is loose and on the wrong side, still displays nicely $50

Page 20

Wampa $75 shipped

Page 22

PVC Figure of Arisia never opened in the box and shipped to who is nice enough to help the fund.Take it for $30.00 shipped to you with care

Page 40

Sugar and Spike 81 CGC 9.2 $60

Page 41

Page 43

Got this gal up @ mycomicshop.com for consignment: TMNT #1 (1st print) CGC 9.2 Universal. She's priced right around GPA and $500 (roughly 10%) of the proceeds will go to Larry.

This was one of my prized possessions and the only reason she's for sale is so that I can upgrade (Hopefully to a 9.8 ) before the prices get more out of hand.

Also as per Conan of mycomicshop.com there's no buyer's premium of 3% if you contact and pay via check or bank transfer:

I can save you the 3%--for a book that expensive, we prefer that buyers pay via money order or bank transfer, and if you're doing that I'll waive the 3% buyer's premium.

So you've got two good causes: enable my crackfiend-like comic collecting addiction & help Larry simultaneously

Harbinger #2 CGC 9.8

Harbinger #3 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #5 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #6 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #7 CGC 9.8

Page 47

Might have the wrong book in gpa. Gonna try to figure this out. Any help will help....

50% goes to Larry, but....if it goes before the football game ends, about 30 mins left as of now...I'll increase the percentage depending on the last number of the total score.

Page 48

100% to the fund.....

Please let me know if you have questions, don't think there has been any Herbert signed items on the Boards before

Page 54/[54]

I will throw in another $50 if someone gives Greggy a kick in the nads at the next comic con. I'm sure that will make Larry smile. {editor note: Not sure if this a one time 'donation'......}

You missed Sharon's $500 blueberry cake.

EDIT: Because she's not busy enough already.

Well, I'm late to the party, I was hoping to sell a few romance books in my thread to make a little extra bank. I was kind of eyeing that signed Dune hardcover....

This will have to do:

:takeit:

Sugar and Spike 81 CGC 9.2, $60.

Sky, when you catch this, send me paypal details and I'll pay up tomorrow AM or evening.

While I've never met Larry, I'd love to make a donation to help out a fellow boardie, and have a copy of Whiz #91 to offer.

When I got back into collecting in 2000 I bought this book off eBay on a lark because I loved the infinity cover. If I remember correctly, it was advertised as a Fine when I bought it, but I'd grade it closer to VG/FN.

The cover colors are a bit splotchy (as can be seen from the scan), the staples have some rust spots on them (on the cover only, not on the centerfold) and there are some non-color breaking creases on the front and back covers. It has nice pages (I want to say off-white, but will say cream to off-white just to be safe).

I'm asking $50 shipped in the US, $40 plus shipping internationally (I'll split the shipping cost in this case), and will also make a matching $50 donation. All proceeds go to Larry.

Thanks!

Art

:takeit: and will match your matching donation as well :)

^^ Thank you so much!

Updated recap

Page 3

Page 6

Page 7

Movie poster on back

Take all 3 for $12

Page 18

Page 20

Wampa $75 shipped

Page 22

Page 41

Page 43

Harbinger #2 CGC 9.8

Harbinger #3 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #5 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #6 CGC 9.6

Harbinger #7 CGC 9.8

Page 47

$400 shipped. All proceeds to Larry

Page 48

100% to the fund.....

Page 54/[54]