• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's show how big a Heart this board has and help LarryW7 (DoibyDickles)

691 posts in this topic

Sha, Mike, Dale, Dave and everybody else that helped you guys are AWESOME. The people on these boards just amaze me I'm so glad I found this place what a great community. :acclaim:(worship):foryou:

Nice to have you here, Dwayne:)

I think I'm up to date with invoices. If I missed anyone let me know.

Anyone except Greggy who paid but does not have shipping confirmation by the end of the week, please bump the thread for me and let me know.

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks...we are definitely going to pass $22k, I'll have to add everything tomorrow night...thanks again:)

I'll offer three sets of the following two books for $50 shipped in the US. I'll throw in a color proof page we used in the production of the books for the first set to be taken. 1 set SOLD

CK01_zps504e056e.jpg

AB001_zps304a3e6d.jpg

:takeit:

If these are still available I will take one set please.

I think it's obvious that this thread has run out of steam.

Man, what an effort by this great community! (worship) it really makes me proud to be a part of this. The total raised for Larry was around 10K over the goal, and that is just tremendous!

Thanks to all who donated, bought, gave anonymously, and to those behind the scene. (thumbs u

Most importantly, Larry can get the rest he needs, the medication, and whatnot, without have to worry and create additional stress for himself.

Very well said, Andy:)

We have so far collected in PP $22,731 with about $100 still outstanding.

An amazing amount...from an amazing group of people.

Thank you all:)

Holy mess, that's incredible!! Well done people!!! (worship)

Would it be best to refrain from giving it to him until January (for Tax purposes) ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

We've already given it to him via direct PayPal gifts to his account, right? In any event, each one of us can give him up to $14k this year with no tax implications....so, I think he's in the clear, tax wise...unless I'm missing something...