• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Ho Ho Ho

I'm getting a lot of PMs regarding the number of participants and donations.

There are 118 participants. 31 participants declined to donate and 2 of those declined to participate in the raffle.

Again, please specify if you have any shipping restrictions.

GG

I thought if they're in the secret Santa,they're in the raffle? How can they decline?

"This isn't Russia. Is this Russia Danny?"

[font:Courier New]BOBBY

This isn't Mike.

(suddenly unsure - surreal)

Is this Mike?[/font]

Ho Ho Ho

There are 118 participants. 31 participants declined to donate and 2 of those declined to participate in the raffle.

GG

I thought if they're in the secret Santa,they're in the raffle? How can they decline?

Cuz this is America, !!!

That's why I like you speedy,you don't beat around the *spoon* bush. lol

Someone donated a bush? (shrug)

Ho Ho Ho

GG

Cuz this is America, !!!

That's why I like you speedy,you don't beat around the *spoon* bush. lol

Someone donated a bush? (shrug)

Giggidy

Ho Ho Ho

GG

This isn't Mike.

Is this Mike?[/font]

Dave?

Daves not here...

No no man.... Dave, it's Dave !!

Ho Ho Ho

GG

This isn't Mike.

Is this Mike?[/font]

Dave?

Daves not here...

No no man.... Dave, it's Dave !!

Drexl Spivey: He must have thought it was white boy day. It ain't white boy day, is it?

Marty: No man, It ain't white boy day.

Now that my Secret Santa gift has been sent,I'm so ready for the raffle. :banana:

Yea !! Get the preliminaries out of the way and lets get down to the important stuff !!!

Last year no one chose my raffle donation so I'm in the Secret Santa where the poor guy will be forced to accept my spoonerific offering -- sent with love.

That list of raffle items is impressive. I saw several things I'd love to get (and yes, as always, greggy, yours will be first).

-- Joanna

Last year no one chose my raffle donation so I'm in the Secret Santa where the poor guy will be forced to accept my spoonerific offering -- sent with love.

That list of raffle items is impressive. I saw several things I'd love to get (and yes, as always, greggy, yours will be first).

-- Joanna

Greggy has never heard, "yours will be first", ever in his life from a member of the opposite sex. Quite a number of guys, yes, but never a woman.

-- Joanna

Welcome back..

its been awhile

-- Joanna

Greggy has never heard, "yours will be first", ever in his life from a member of the opposite sex. Quite a number of guys, yes, but never a woman.

lol I hear he's looking for a wife too. :wishluck:

-- Joanna

Looking for a wife or looking to be a wife

-- Joanna

Looking for a wife or looking to be a wife

Got any pics of you wearing the apron this summer?