• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Jazzman, with the 12th pick, finds his #3 Selection still Available!

Lot 48. Spider-Woman #1 9.8 White Pages (Donated by: Hado)

:headbang:

Now I'm off to watch Potter

(thumbs u

With PICK #16, iceman399 selects with a vengeance...

Lot 77. Spider-Man Polystone Statue by Sideshow Collectibles - J. Scott Campbell Spider-Man Collection, Ltd to 3500, brand new & still in brown shipper box. U.S. or Canada shipping only (Donated by: quad

And now PICK #16, iceman399. Iceman399 has a dilemma....

Two posts up...No dilemma at all.

Spidey is MINE :sumo:

This counts as your Christmas present and birthday presents for the next 5 years!

He chose my prize last year. Ask him to bring it over and show you, when he picks up the statue.

This counts as your Christmas present and birthday presents for the next 5 years!

I just can't wait to receive the slip in the mail saying its available for pickup from the post office :D

He chose my prize last year. Ask him to bring it over and show you, when he picks up the statue.

Maybe I will take it off the wall and put it next to the statue.

With the 17th PICK in the 2014 Holiday Raffle, Slym2none receives his FIRST CHOICE:

Lot 28. Sky bound mystery box sealed & dc bombshell toon tumbler, US shipping only (Donated by: Krighton)

Congrats! :acclaim: