• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Even at PICK 39, it's like Speedy-D won the Raffle, because his FIRST PICK is STILL AVAILABLE!

Lot 100. Neal Adams "Monsters" signed hardcover with slipcase. (Donated by: Chip Cataldo)

:acclaim:

:whee:

Wow, really? That's AWESOME!

Very happy to send this along to you, sir!

:whee: :whee: :whee:

Peace,

Chip

Tiestick2003 IS LIVE and is still available to PICK #46:

Lot 87. Batman 227 and Strange Tales 115 and Spectacular Spider Man 1. First 2 are readers & the last is decent except for the bottom right corner, it has a rip. (Donated by: thehumantorch)

I really liked # 6 but for the second year in a row I will go with a sketch with

#58 Mary Marvel! :)

Nice! That was originally mine and it's very cool.

I remember! I loved the other two sketches you put up that day as well, especially the Betty one.

Even at PICK 39, it's like Speedy-D won the Raffle, because his FIRST PICK is STILL AVAILABLE!

Lot 100. Neal Adams "Monsters" signed hardcover with slipcase. (Donated by: Chip Cataldo)

:acclaim:

:whee:

scratch another one off my list :P

Yay, I like it even more now!! :devil:

Tiestick2003 IS LIVE and is still available to PICK #46:

Lot 87. Batman 227 and Strange Tales 115 and Spectacular Spider Man 1. First 2 are readers & the last is decent except for the bottom right corner, it has a rip. (Donated by: thehumantorch)

Great pick for this late! Sweet books there

WITH PICK 47, godquest is pleased to select

Lot 16. Mystery Box # 2 - Box filled with all # 1 issues from Copper to Modern Age, # 2s & 3's added to # 1's when available. US shipping only (Donated by: CAHokie)