• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

PICKING at 107, shadow chooses

Lot 8. Wolverine: Worst Day Ever (HC novel) signed by Todd Nauck; Peter Porker: The Spectacular Spider-Ham (tpb); Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America (hardcover) signed by Ed McGuinness; Secret Invas

Seems to be cut off... :gossip:

I think Half-Gringo selected that already

Lot 8. Wolverine: Worst Day Ever (HC novel) signed by Todd Nauck; Peter Porker: The Spectacular Spider-Ham (tpb); Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America (hardcover) signed by Ed McGuinness; Secret Invas

Seems to be cut off... :gossip:

I think Half-Gringo selected that already

Yep.

-slym

For PICK 101, mac man chooses

Lot 94. Silver Surfer The Ultimate Cosmic Experience. (Donated by: THB)

:cry:

jsilverjanet - This one wasn't on my pick list, so it's all yours. Shoot THB a message with your contact info. Merry Christmas and enjoy! (thumbs u

Lot 56. 3 Marvel Hardcover Books: Avengers - The Ultimate Guide To Earth's Mightiest Heroes; Spider-Man - Inside The World Of Your Friendly Neighborhood Hero; Wolverine - Inside The World Of The Living We

Lot 56. 3 Marvel Hardcover Books: Avengers - The Ultimate Guide To Earth's Mightiest Heroes; Spider-Man - Inside The World Of Your Friendly Neighborhood Hero; Wolverine - Inside The World Of The Living We

About damn time this got picked. :sumo:

For PICK 101, mac man chooses

Lot 94. Silver Surfer The Ultimate Cosmic Experience. (Donated by: THB)

:cry:

jsilverjanet - This one wasn't on my pick list, so it's all yours. Shoot THB a message with your contact info. Merry Christmas and enjoy! (thumbs u

:applause:

Janet will be so happy!