• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

Sorry for being a pain in the .

I'm taking the action figure.

4. Marvel Legends 6" Agent Venom Walgreens Exclusive Action Figure it's still Factory Sealed Donated by: Uncanny X-Force

:takeit:

g'night.

:banana: :banana: My Offering was taken 1st in the 2nd Round!! :banana: :banana: PM with your address and I'll get it on Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning!!

Emma Watson Roberts :cloud9:

:luhv:

I agree Emma Roberts also :cloud9:lol I'm still thinking about Emma's

Emma Stone is rather easy on the eyes, too.

;)

-slym

Looked up Emma Watson on Google. Still not feeling it. Cute girl sure, but I still see her from Sorcerer's Stone. Guess that keeps me out of the old creepy uncle group ;-)

Emma Stone-Yes very attractive.

If you find a girl attractive because she is young, then yes, it's creepy.

But if she's attractive because she's attractive (and she's of age) then let's not put pedophilia on the plate, OK?

:(

Like I mentioned, my last GF was half my age, looked even younger, and SHE CHASED ME, not the other way around.

*sigh*

-slym ("cougars" are accepted now, but men are supposed to feel bad? NO!)

Creepy Uncle yes I resent that, my wife and daughter sat in here with me while I made my pick talking about Justin Timberlake lol

;)

-slym

Looked up Emma Watson on Google. Still not feeling it. Cute girl sure, but I still see her from Sorcerer's Stone. Guess that keeps me out of the old creepy uncle group ;-)

But if she's attractive because she's attractive (and she's of age) then let's not put pedophilia on the plate, OK?

Like I mentioned, my last GF was half my age, looked even younger, and SHE CHASED ME, not the other way around.

*sigh*

lol

well nothing wrong with legal aged consenting adults doing what they do

What I mean to say is I probably don't see the appeal of Emma Watson just because I feel like I watched her grow up through the Harry Potter movies...maybe there's a built in psychological block that's kicking in because I remember her prominently as a child.

Who knows? For whatever reason I can see her as a cute girl, I'm just not seeing her as "Oh lord I wanna drink her bath water hot"

;)

-slym

*sigh*

lol

well nothing wrong with legal aged consenting adults doing what they do

What I mean to say is I probably don't see the appeal of Emma Watson just because I feel like I watched her grow up through the Harry Potter movies...maybe there's a built in psychological block that's kicking in because I remember her prominently as a child.

Who knows? For whatever reason I can see her as a cute girl, I'm just not seeing her as "Oh lord I wanna drink her bath water hot"

I never watched Harry Potter movies, so, does that mean she is fair game for me?

I think slym shouldn't have had all this post raffle hoo-ha dumped on him this way. GG have sorted through it in the morning. None of this is earth shattering.

Thst being said...this was so much fun it was a hoot and three quarters! (Way better than a hoot and a half!)

Seriously, next year - if any prizes are leftover, extras, we go back down the list (in reverse order) and give the prizes leftover to the people by numbers - lowest # of prize goes to the highest # person. Anyone passing forfeits their prize unless they are on the bottem end.

Otherwise, this becomes no fun!

-slym

Seriously, next year - if any prizes are leftover, extras, we go back down the list (in reverse order) and give the prizes leftover to the people by numbers - lowest # of prize goes to the highest # person. Anyone passing forfeits their prize unless they are on the bottem end.

Otherwise, this becomes no fun!

-slym

We can do that now.