• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2014 CGC Forum Holiday Raffle!!

2,342 posts in this topic

I knew there'd be a lot of mystery box offers. That's why I'm opting to do at least two to whoever selects my prize. Additional boxes could be generated depending on the winner's board participation. How many charity threads they got involved in? How many useful posts they made that weren't a flame war or troll. Stuff like that ;-)

Thats cool of you Comicalgems!

I encourage everyone to put up an item for the raffle that is in a position to do so, and those that can, more than one offer. Don't feel like it is a contest and you have to put something amazing up. I think it is cool when even the #100 guy gets something. I'm sure #100 is grateful for even a small item.

I knew there'd be a lot of mystery box offers. That's why I'm opting to do at least two to whoever selects my prize. Additional boxes could be generated depending on the winner's board participation. How many charity threads they got involved in? How many useful posts they made that weren't a flame war or troll. Stuff like that ;-)

I was shocked to see you put a mystery box as your offer :baiting:

Honestly.... Based on conversations and posts since I have been here, I thought you may have at least 5 minimum and maybe 15 at the most. I know you love them and they are important to you which makes the offer even more impressive. :)