• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your favorite Hitler cover?

31 posts in this topic

Daredevil vs Hitler #1 has excellent art inside, probably one of the best interior artwork I've seen.

I like a lot of them...

Thrilling Comics #41

America's Best #7

Headline #8

Speed #31

Boy Comics #4

Superman #17

Spy Smasher #7

Marvel Mystery # 37, 46 & 63

Wonder Comics #1

Uncle Sam #5

Big Shot # 28

Supersnipe #8

All Great #3

Power Comics #2

USA #2 & 5

Real Life #3

West

I've always loved the Supes #17 cover, and Batman #18. The Emperor of Hate cover on Real Life #3 is a classic. Here are the only two currently in my collection...

superman17.jpg

americasbest7.jpg

hail.gif

That Supes #17 looks much nicer than a 6.5!

I agree. That Superman 17 has great eye appeal. How does the back look? Have you thought of resubmitting?

I'm thinking about it. The back cover has a 1/2 tear on the bottom, but otherwise looks as nice as the front.

I'm thinking about it. The back cover has a 1/2 tear on the bottom, but otherwise looks as nice as the front.

I just looked at the cgc 8.0 Superman 17 that Heritage sold a few months back. Yours looks just as nice as that one give or take. Plus that one sold well over guide at $4,600. thumbsup2.gif

I just looked at the cgc 8.0 Superman 17 that Heritage sold a few months back. Yours looks just as nice as that one give or take. Plus that one sold well over guide at $4,600. thumbsup2.gif

That Heritage copy is kind of an ugly 8.0 with the dust shadows on three corners of the front cover. I hadn't noticed how high that went for!