• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your favorite Hitler cover?

31 posts in this topic

Thanks,

I really love the Supersnipe series in general. I'm missing two or three issues/appearances now and have two copies of the V1#8. I posted the lower of the two grades. Could someone please take the postings fpr V1#8 and V1#9 and make them show up with the text. Thanks

Someone did this for me once before. I really need to learn to post.

I had a copy of Headline # 8 years ago that was a great cover, but it was tattered fair. Now I regret selling it.

Thanks again for the comment Doiby. Seen the green lantern lately?

Thanks,

I really love the Supersnipe series in general. I'm missing two or three issues/appearances now and have two copies of the V1#8. I posted the lower of the two grades. Could someone please take the postings fpr V1#8 and V1#9 and make them show up with the text. Thanks

Someone did this for me once before. I really need to learn to post.

I had a copy of Headline # 8 years ago that was a great cover, but it was tattered fair. Now I regret selling it.

Thanks again for the comment Doiby. Seen the green lantern lately?

695085-supersnipe8.jpg

I used to own Power Comics # 2 "no show in the Gerber " Cool cover ,but wasn't impressed otherwise ,traded it to Terry's Comics . I don't regret it,it was at least FINE,but I only paid 50 dollars for it at the local comic shop!! He didn't know much about Golden Age or scarcity, & didn't really care!! On another note ,I got a Mystery Men # 10 & a Fantastic Comics # 5 "Fox" out of the deal plus I had to put a little cash in ,but it was worth it!!