• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What drek title do you have the most issues of?

59 posts in this topic

Just curious about some of the inadvertent hoards. I have now bought enough collections where I have for too many Sleepwalkers. I'm always running across that stupid book when I'm sorting through boxes, no matter what the issue. I have even more of them than X-Force.

Peace,

Chip

Nothing anymore. I own very few doubles. Just a few cover variants and that's it, or an unsigned copy/signed copy. Or HG second print and LG first print.

But I did have like 15 copies of Thieves & Kings #1. Bought them in a grab bag that turned out to be nothing but multiples, but that one was the worst.

The only other full run I have is the original Eternal Warrior series from Valiant. I have every special, two issue series and the Acclaim specials.

Most people would view it as drek but once in awhile I go back and I re-read it.

Sleep Walker.. Awesome... haha

I really liked that Eternal Warrior run, myself.

I would have to say I own far too many random Superman comics. I'm not a fan, never have been, but my parents used to pick me up his comics a lot while I was growing up.

I just called Supes drek. I apologize to any I have offended. But his comics are awful.

Edit: Not sure if this counts, as the only Supes I hoarded were the whole death of run in the 90's, and I know some of those can go for some good prices in high grade.

But I have runs of all of his titles through late 80s to mid 90s. They just collect dust.

Well, I have the vast majority of all the Spider-man titles, but even though certain issues are drek, they are all runs so they don't qualify for me. I do however have boxes of X (men, factor, force, etc) related titles, and I consider all of them drek.

I just completed a 9.8 run of X-men V2 and I have multiples of the Jim Lee issues, #25 & #30. I loved the series but it is an early 90's run so much will call it drek.

Sleepwalker was in my next three series I was interested in collecting a 90's run of! (between sleepwalker, darkhawk, Ghostrider) haven't decided which one yet.

I'd imagine its some random Valiant title I picked up for two or three cents on the dollar.Or it might be the Deluxe Version of X-Men 1 from the 90s. At one point I had a few cases of that, but have included two or three in almost every bulk deal I've done here.

I have far too much Gen13. But I still kinda like it.

I got rid of my super awesome shiney hologram Sleepwalker #1 only recently. It's funny to see how many others mention it above, it's usually what pops into my head when I see the word 'drek'.

Got rid of them, but for me it was that early '80s Namor miniseries. At one point I had 11 copies of issues 1.

For some reason it's in every copper collection I see. It's like "oh...later Miller Daredevil, X-Men 139-200, Secret Wars, Wolverine mini and...Namor Limited Series. Yay!"