• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 546 1:100 (x3) , 678 Venom MJ & 700 Ditko Closed - Moved to eBay

8 posts in this topic

Hello Folks.

Here are the sales of Amazing Spider-man #546 Sketch Variant 1:100 (3 copies - yep three copies), Amazing Spider-man #678 Venom MJ Variant and Amazing Spider-man #700 Steve Ditko Variant 1:200.

By the way....No HOS and Probies. (tsk)

ASM #546 - asked for $80 each & shipped.

ASM #678 - asked for $600 shipped.

ASM #700 - asked for $400 shipped.

Buy them all for $1100 shipped.

PM me or post your icon as on this :takeit: thread first before others. If no taker, the next winner will claim it.

I preferred PayPal only. The returned books are accepted.

This is 3 hour sale. It will be ended at 11 pm CST.

Amazing Spider-man #678 Venom Mary Jane Variant

It has two BC tiny stress marks on the spine. You may see four of them. Two of them are hard to see but it didn't break the color. The book is in an excellent condition. My opinion is 9.4. CGC 9.4 copies were sold for $660 and $692.

If you get 9.6 on this copy, it must be miracle!

$600 shipped. ***ADDED a photo of the back cover** due to high demand.

Scan359_zpsbf297f9c.jpeg

Scan369_zps84dfbf6f.jpeg

Amazing Spider-man #700 Steve Ditko Variant 1:200.

It has two tiny stress marks on the spine. You may see them. One of them are hard to see but it didn't break the color. The book is in a superb condition. My opinion is 9.6. Last 17 CGC 9.6 copies were sold for averaged $634.

$400 shipped. ***ADDED a photo of the back cover** due to high demand.

Scan363_zpsbdcb6023.jpeg

Scan370_zps7eb96b3a.jpeg

It has two BC tiny stress marks on the spine. You may see four of them. Two of them are hard to see but it didn't break the color. The book is in an excellent condition. My opinion is 9.4. CGC 9.4 copies were sold for $660 and $692.

$600 shipped.

Scan359_zpsbf297f9c.jpeg

Check the WTB section there was a dude seriously looking for one of these 678's very recently, and another guy was looking for a ditko. Nice comics by the way. Some of the best of the modern age.

-J.

$600 shipped.

Scan359_zpsbf297f9c.jpeg

Check the WTB section there was a dude seriously looking for one of these 678's very recently, and another guy was looking for a ditko. Nice comics by the way. Some of the best of the modern age.

-J.

Hey J, Yes, I saw it and was contacted by the same blogger.