• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best snags of the year! Let's see your best pick-ups of 2014...

344 posts in this topic

I won't list all my purchases, as per Cat's OP, but this is my second favourite snag of the year so I had to post this one as well. One of my favourite EC covers, I don't think this one gets the attention it deserves imo. Bought from Cheetah early 2014.

18629A28-7B63-4C08-AF46-AC8409EFB8C8_zpsasfydxi9.jpg

This one has a lot to think about. What's up with the skulls having fangs? Is she a vampire? hm

Great book! :applause:

Here's one of my favourite snags of the year. I purchased these 2 from Jamie Graham a few months ago. Recently paid them off so they're not in hand yet but hopefully soon.

AF74480A-C041-4DB1-9F9F-B163B039E62A_zpso3n3ykfc.jpg

Tough book. Most of the ones recently on the market have brittle pages. (thumbs u

Here's one of my favourite snags of the year. I purchased these 2 from Jamie Graham a few months ago. Recently paid them off so they're not in hand yet but hopefully soon.

AF74480A-C041-4DB1-9F9F-B163B039E62A_zpso3n3ykfc.jpg

Tough book. Most of the ones recently on the market have brittle pages. (thumbs u

I couldn't pass it up, only problem now is that I want more of them. (thumbs u

Never really noticed that book before until you got that from Cheetah.One amazing black cover with all the deep colors and skulls.Sweet Pickup 2014 :applause:

Thanks Jack. :hi:

Only one other deal in '14, that I worked out with MrBedrock, that I'm more excited about. Only problem is I haven't paid them off yet so I shouldn't post them.