• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best snags of the year! Let's see your best pick-ups of 2014...

344 posts in this topic

Very nice, Russ. Extremely Jealous. And the Eisner Spirit is a classic as well. Never ceases to amaze me the comics boardies pick up in a given year.

Thanks Tim. (thumbs u and yeah, it is amazing to see the books purchased around here!

Some amazing books in this thread! Congrats everyone. :applause:

Here's my best snag of the year. So happy to finally cross this one off the want list. :cloud9:

fantastic3_zps4c6bc135.jpg

Hell Yeah! Congrats Russ (thumbs u

I can't compete with a Fantastic 3, but the following book has long been on my wish list. I just finished payments so expect it to arrive any day. :whee:

WRqIMCv.jpg

A Beauty!

Best snag of the year. Thanks to Ryan for one unreal recreation.

20141220_221917_zps57daf831.jpg

What a killer choice for a Ryan recreation. Beautiful!

I was happy to pick up these 3 books to hold on to for awhile. Ive owned a few low grades Tec 168's in the past but never owned a Tec 140. Im also intrigued to see how well these early Pep's will hold up over time. I didnt think I hurt myself too much on grabbing a low grade copy to sit on for a few years.

photo33_zps93c75a8c.jpg

photo23_zpsb6aa34e1.jpg

photo13_zps1ac3d88e.jpg