• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just wondering

36 posts in this topic

Just cause someone is famous does not alter that the book now has writing on the cover

Of course you can do what you want with your books

You can put ketchup on caviar if you want

I just think it's tacky to write on a piece of history

Of course a book signed by Thomas Jefferson is different.

A comic book signed by thomas jefferson is still writing on cover and defacing a piece of history

I am pretty sure that if someone had a comic book (or equivalent in the 1800's) signed by Thomas Jefferson, his signature alone would be of far greater value than the comic book itself. You should probably use a less influential example. lol

Untitled-2_zpsb9a238d9.jpg

Even the little man in the corner doesn't like it. :sumo:

:takeit:

I knew someone would ask about an Action # 1, but it came out 12 years too late. lol Just the same though, I bet an Action # 1 with a TJ signature would fetch one hell of a price.

These threads are why I spend more time in the WC. I don't know how you old timers handle it.

Sometimes I just want to choke myself to death. lol

Is this an innuendo for something else? hm

These threads are why I spend more time in the WC. I don't know how you old timers handle it.

Sometimes I just want to choke myself to death. lol

Is this an innuendo for something else? hm

:popcorn:

What if there were 100 copies of Action #1 and 99 of them were signed by Jefferson. Do you think the one copy would be worth less because it wasn't signed?