• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK 181 CGC 9.8 Universal Grade - OPEN TO TRADES (Partial & Cash)

43 posts in this topic

This item is still available...Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.8 Universal Grade. I've lowered my asking price to $11,750. I am also open to trade for partial value if the trade book(s) are top level keys.

Rules: Simple as possible...1st person to say "I'll Take It" get's it based on the time sent either through PM or on this thread. I will consider only reasonable offers through PM. However, if someone sends an "I'll Take It" at full price before we conclude a negotiated price, then that person gets it. I think that's simple and fair to everyone.

Payment: I accept Paypal, check or money order.

Shipping: FREE (fully insurred with tracking info)

Returns: This item is exactly as presented in the pictures as well as my description. If you are not completely satisfied, the item is fully returnable and I will refund you the price you paid. However, you need to pay for the return shipping (with insurance) and I must receive the item in the same condition I sent it to you, that is all I ask. That is my same policy on ebay and with all my direct sale customers nationally and internationally.

Here is the link to my forum Kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8029219#Post8029219

For additional testimonials, please check my eBay seller feedback. My rating is 100% for: kramerarts on eBay (www.ebay.com/usr/kramerarts).

Here are pictures of the Hulk 181 CGC 9.8 Comic Book:

If only I didn't make a down payment on a house this past year...

You could sell it and get your money back :baiting:

True, my family and I could live in a van, down by the river, proudly flashing my Hulk 181 9.8 to police officers squawking about vagrancy

If only I didn't make a down payment on a house this past year...

You could sell it and get your money back :baiting:

True, my family and I could live in a van, down by the river, proudly flashing my Hulk 181 9.8 to police officers squawking about vagrancy

:cloud9:

Chris Farley.

and this awesome Hulk 181!

-J.