• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Tater

107 posts in this topic

I'm sorry, but as a CGC employee, you are not allowed to buy or collect media-related items. I think Lincoln Logs are okay, though. gossip.gif

Are you kidding me? Is that true? Wow, I never want to be a CGC employee. Thanks for the heads up!! thumbsup2.gif

I'm sorry, but as a CGC employee, you are not allowed to buy or collect media-related items. I think Lincoln Logs are okay, though. gossip.gif

Are you kidding me? Is that true? Wow, I never want to be a CGC employee. Thanks for the heads up!! thumbsup2.gif

lol it's not true. hi.gif

My Little Pony's what?

Sorry, the apostrophe for a plural thing always bugs me. Of course, the question is: should it be "My Little Pony"s or My Little Ponies?

OK, I'm done...

Pardon me while I tear my hair out - little grammar things make me nuts. And, according to the company, it is "My Little Ponies"

My Little Pony's what?

Sorry, the apostrophe for a plural thing always bugs me. Of course, the question is: should it be "My Little Pony"s or My Little Ponies?

OK, I'm done...

This came up as a link from a Google search.

My Little Pony's - Amazon

Ze-

Wait.. did I really just make a My Little Pony post?

I am putting down the mouse.. and walking away slowly.

Oh, that's no surprise. Take a closer look at billboards, magazine articles, television ads - ignorance of correct grammar and punctuation has spread to every conceivable corner. No one knows how to use an apostrophe anymore. No one. Every time I grade a paper from one of my undergraduate classes, I weep for the future of coherent communication.

OK, now we're straying from the far more important topic of potato products that resemble Lucasfilm properties, so let's keep our eye on the ball! smile.gif

Arnold

Oh, that's no surprise. Take a closer look at billboards, magazine articles, television ads - ignorance of correct grammar and punctuation has spread to every conceivable corner. No one knows how to use an apostrophe anymore. No one. Every time I grade a paper from one of my undergraduate classes, I weep for the future of coherent communication.

OK, now we're straying from the far more important topic of potato products that resemble Lucasfilm properties, so let's keep our eye on the ball! smile.gif

Arnold

My wife is a tech writer and she's like Rain Man with that stuff. She'll be reading websites or other thing, then just sighs confused-smiley-013.gif and shakes her head Christo_pull_hair.gif.

Ditto.

maitred.jpg

Arnold

My wife is a tech writer and she's like Rain Man with that stuff. She'll be reading websites or other thing, then just sighs confused-smiley-013.gif and shakes her head Christo_pull_hair.gif.

Don't get me started.