• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

Nice grade on the sub. I just completed a deal I've been working on for a couple months, and am now a proud member of the club!! :whee:

<a  href=IMG_20150508_161355_zpskkth2uoj.jpg' alt

Aw, beautiful!

I've been absent from this Club thread and updating the list because unfortunately there is no more allowable data. So unless members update the thread that they no longer have the books that are listed, I can't add new additions to the list.

:bump:

People join the club, but almost never update the thread when they sell their books. So unfortunately, the list is what it is going forward. :sorry:

I agree.

The list is only as useful as the community makes it. And this way I don't have to deal with the yearly shenanigans of rebooting the list and the headache that comes with it. :cloud9:

I agree.

The list is only as useful as the community makes it. And this way I don't have to deal with the yearly shenanigans of rebooting the list and the headache that comes with it. :cloud9:

Haha what you don't like doing a bunch of work for free?