• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

Alright Harv first off my hats off to ya for keeping up with all these clubs man I follow em' pretty religiously but haven't updated yet. I sold my 8.5 to get my hands on some GA stuff and replaced it with a 1.5 because I HAVE to have a Hulk 181 in my collection at all times...I have since sold that copy because I was holding out for another and I think (no I KNOW) I found the perfect one for me and here it is....so scratch off the 8.5 and chalk me up for a 3.0 OW/W thanks to a fellow boardie!!

16274100334_b6abcefa43_b.jpg

I need to become a multiple owner. I don't really feel the need to have a bunch (so I say) but I've only got my raw copy. Would kind of like to pick up stabbed copy around 9.0. That would be the keystone of my collection.

My raw I got back when I was a wee lad is at CGC.

So pumped.

I will be a multiple Slab 181 owner soon!

I used to look at that book at least 5 times a day, lol .

It's beat up, but back then I didn't care about the rade as much as I cared what was on the cover, and on the contained pages.

I can't wait to have it next to my 9.6. :cloud9:

Alright Harv first off my hats off to ya for keeping up with all these clubs man I follow em' pretty religiously but haven't updated yet. I sold my 8.5 to get my hands on some GA stuff and replaced it with a 1.5 because I HAVE to have a Hulk 181 in my collection at all times...I have since sold that copy because I was holding out for another and I think (no I KNOW) I found the perfect one for me and here it is....so scratch off the 8.5 and chalk me up for a 3.0 OW/W thanks to a fellow boardie!!

16274100334_b6abcefa43_b.jpg

I hear you on the gotta have a 181 in the PC.

Just keep selling and upgrading till you get the one you want, then stop!!!! lol

I bought most of mine when i could not find the books i was looking for at a few shows. Got decent pricing and plan on selling them next year so i can fund another major silver age key. The only book i do not mind having multiples of cause Wolverine is my favorite character.

They are kind of like a mini mutual fund lol

Alright Harv first off my hats off to ya for keeping up with all these clubs man I follow em' pretty religiously but haven't updated yet.

Thanks Gino! :foryou:

I've been absent from this Club thread ( :sorry: ) and updating the list because unfortunately there is no more allowable data. So unless members update the thread that they no longer have the books that are listed, I can't add new additions to the list.

I will eventually make a Google Doc like the Daredevil #1 Club so I don't have to deal with the data issue. The last addition to the Club was Doktor.

Alright Harv first off my hats off to ya for keeping up with all these clubs man I follow em' pretty religiously but haven't updated yet.

Thanks Gino! :foryou:

I've been absent from this Club thread ( :sorry: ) and updating the list because unfortunately there is no more allowable data. So unless members update the thread that they no longer have the books that are listed, I can't add new additions to the list.

I will eventually make a Google Doc like the Daredevil #1 Club so I don't have to deal with the data issue. The last addition to the Club was Doktor.

no need for apologies my friend running out of room for new data only goes to show how much work you put into these!!! hope all is well with the family brother!!! :)