• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

I should have this by the end of the week. I think I overpaid a little, but really wanted one with white pages. I had my eyes on a 7.0 WP on Heritage, but with BP it was over $1300 for the next minimum bid.

Screenshot_2015-04-05-15-58-25_zps0cu7stj6.png

Nice (thumbs u

I should have this by the end of the week. I think I overpaid a little, but really wanted one with white pages. I had my eyes on a 7.0 WP on Heritage, but with BP it was over $1300 for the next minimum bid.

Screenshot_2015-04-05-15-58-25_zps0cu7stj6.png

Nice (thumbs u

Nice copy! Just fyi $1300 for a cgc 7.0 is under several of the most recent purchases / gpa.

Not that anyone is keeping track other than me, but sold copies 11,12&13 at megacon today. All part of my quest to sell 100!

Better get moving old man. That's not even 1 a week. :sumo:

First con of the year. By sept hope to be there!

Not that anyone is keeping track other than me, but sold copies 11,12&13 at megacon today. All part of my quest to sell 100!

Better get moving old man. That's not even 1 a week. :sumo:

First con of the year. By sept hope to be there!

Sure make an excuse. Come up to Ontario for a con would ya.

The picture looks great... from what you're showing I'm confused as to why it's a 6. Is half of the back cover missing or something? :)

There's some faint stains on the top of the back cover and a blue marker ink on the top that bleeds onto the back a little.

Purchased several more copies and sold 14,15&16.